Referred to as ‘crowning glory’, tresses are a direct expression of an individual’s personality and style. Excessive hair loss can be a troublesome problem, often causing worry and affecting self-esteem, especially for women. However, if diagnosed right, you can control hair fall with certain home remedies that are natural and effective in saving your locks.
1. Egg Mask
Eggs are rich in sulphur, phosphorous, selenium, iodine, zinc and protein, which together help promote hair growth.
1. Separate one egg white in a bowl and add a teaspoon each of olive oil and honey.
2. Beat to make a paste and apply it all over from root to tips.
3. After 20 minutes, rinse with a mild shampoo.
2. Coconut Milk
The protein and essential fats in it promote hair growth and prevent hair loss.
1. Grate a medium-sized coconut and simmer it in a pan for five minutes.
2. Strain and cool.
3. Then add one tablespoon of each crushed black pepper and fenugreek seeds to the milk.
4. Apply on your scalp and hair.
5. After 20 minutes, rinse with a shampoo.
3. Green Tea
This tea is rich in antioxidants, which help boost hair growth and prevent hair loss.
1. Soak two three teabags in one-two cups of hot water depending on the length of your hair.
2. When it cools, pour this over your scalp and hair, while gently massaging your head.
3. Rinse with cool water after an hour.
4. Beetroot Juice
Beetroot is rich in vitamins C and B6, folate, manganese, betaine and potassium, all of which are essential for healthy hair growth. Besides, it acts as a detoxification agent by helping keep the scalp clean.
1. Boil 7-8 beetroot leaves and grind along with 5-6 henna leaves.
2. Apply this paste on your scalp and leave for 15-20 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
5. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is an effective home remedy for hair loss and to boost hair growth. It is also effective in reducing problems of the scalp like itching and flaking.
1. Take the stalk of Aloe Vera and extract the pulp.
2. Apply it to your hair and scalp and leave it for about 45 minutes.
3. Rinse with normal water. You can do this three to four times a week to see better results.
6. Onion Juice
The antibacterial properties of onions help fight against scalp infections, while the sulfur content improves the circulation of blood to the hair follicles. It promotes hair growth and controls the loss of hair.
1. To extract onion juice, grind the onion and then squeeze out the juice.
2. Dip the cotton ball in the onion juice and apply it to your scalp.
3. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes and then wash it off using normal water and a mild shampoo.
4. Follow this procedure once a week and see the difference.
Thanks to the Source: FEMINA
The materials and the information contained on this channel BASIC SIMPLE CURES are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professionals prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. – Thank you,