Hair loss can affect your self-esteem, appearance, and confidence. You may feel powerless over your own body, but the truth is there’s a lot you can do to slow or even reverse your hair loss.
It is normal to shed 50-100 hair from your head each day. But sometimes this number can increase due to stress on the body, hormones, and genetics. There are certain natural remedies to reduce hair fall and it also helps for healthy hair growth.
1.ONIONS: Rub your head for 10 min with the surface of a freshly cut onion. It contains plenty of sulphur, which aids in the formation of collagen, a substance that makes hair fuller and stronger.
2. ROSEMARY OIL: Use rosemary oil to activate your hair follicles to promote growth.
3. WASH HAIR 1-2 TIMES A WEEK: Don’t wash your hair too often, unless you are sweating excessively. Even then a dry shampoo will be sufficient.
4. TEA TREE OIL: Massage a few drops of pure tea tree oil into your scalp to stimulate hair growth.
5. HOT AND COLD WATER: Contrast hot and cold water while shampooing. End with cold water and towel the scalp dry .
6. VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Increase your intake of vitamin B-complex, choline, inositol, calcium, magnesium, vitamins and minerals in a good supplement.
hair loss treatment,how to treat hair loss,what to do for hair,hair loss medicine,hair loss ke liye kya kare,how to stop hair loss,hair loss control,hair loss treatment video,hair loss treatment hindi,hair loss treatments,hair loss dermatologist,dermatologist hair loss treatment,hair loss treatment for men,hair loss treatment for women,hair loss treatment india,hair loss in hindi,hair loss treatment in hindi,hair loss causes in hindi