People love ginger. Very few species are as therapeutic and beneficial to health and beauty as this traditional Chinese plant. It is rich in essential oils, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids. It is also an ideal hair loss treatment.
Today’s video will discuss Hair Loss Treatment with Ginger.
Ginger’s properties to prevent hair loss,
Ginger’s health properties have been known of and appreciated since ancient times. The natural richness of its compounds make it perfect for the following areas:
Reduces rheumatic and menstrual pain.
Perfect for the flu and colds.
Improves cardiovascular problems.
Ginger is also a good natural anti-depressant.
Regarding ginger’s properties for preventing hair loss and stimulating hair growth, this can be seen in the following ways:
Ginger possesses a wonderful natural capacity for stimulating blood flow to the scalp, promoting circulation and thereby stimulating hair follicles and growth. The fatty acids in ginger root are excellent for thin hair, promotion restoration and good hair care.
How to make a ginger mask,
This simple ginger remedy should be used every other day for one month. It will be more effective if you massage it in for at least 15 minutes, thereby allowing the mixture to be well absorbed into your hair follicles. Let’s take a look at the ingredients and how to prepare it.
What you will need:
One tablespoon of grated ginger,
One tablespoon of jojoba oil (or olive oil),
How to prepare it:
1) It’s easy. Start by taking a piece of ginger and grating it into a heaping tablespoon.
2) Then, prepare the tablespoon of jojoba oil. You can find this oil in natural food stores or in pharmacies, but at any rate, if you don’t have any on hand, olive oil will work too.
3) Add the ingredients in a cup and mix well so that everything creates a uniform and oily paste. It will smell really good, with the typically acidic fragrance that ginger has.
4) Now apply it to moist hair. You absolutely must give yourself a deep and energetic massage, massaging your scalp well to stimulate blood flow. Try to dedicate 15 minutes to it.
5) Slowly you will begin to feel warmth in your hair, which is a sign that the ginger is going to work. Wait for 5 minutes before rinsing your hair. Once you do rinse, use warm water that is not too hot. This will provide the best results.
How you treat hair loss? Let me know in our comment section below.