Home Remedy for Grey Hair | Magical Hair Oil | Prevent Premature Greying of Hair | Reverse Grey Hair
Welcome to Pinks Kitchen, my Food Blogging channel. Here you can watch Indian, Continental, Mexican, Arabian, Mediterranean and Chinese recipes with my twist added to it. This video shows the steps by step procedure for the Recipe.
I have clearly voiced out the steps along with this video, you can also pause whenever you want to cook along this video. If you like this cooking video, Please Subscribe to our Pinks Kitchen channel and share it with your family and friends. Do try all our recipes and share your comments below.
Pinks Kitchen Tamil Channel Link:
Pinks Kitchen Channel Link:
Disclaimer : These contents or videos are only intended for informational purpose.Any information associated with these videos should not be considered as a substitute for prescription suggested by beauty, diet and health care professionals.Viewers are subjected to use these information on their own risk.This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this.
Curry Leaves: A Bunch
Virgin Coconut Oil: 1/4 Cup
1. Today lets check out how to make a magical oil at home for premature greying of hair. This oil is very good for your skin and hair. This treats wrinkles, stimulate collagen production, reduces scars, heal wounds and treat acne. Very easy to make at home, so lets quickly check out the ingredients and get started.
2. Premature greying of hair can be caused by genetics, poor nutrition, hormonal fluctuation, pollution, stress or even due to use unsuitable hair products. Grey or White hairs cause mainly caused due to low amount of melanin in the hair. Then content of melanin can be achieve by this oil naturally. You need not go for any chemical products for this purpose. Now lets check out how to make this natural beneficial hair oil.
3. To a pan add 1/4 cup of extra virgin coconut oil. This oil moisture the hair and scalp, prevents split ends and graying of hair, prevents dandruff and hair fall, repair and soothes your skin, helps in weight loss, good for fungal infections and reduce cholesterol levels in the body.
4. I have taken a bunch of fresh curry leaves. Pull out the leaves from the stem and add them to the oil. Curry leaves is again a very healthy ingredient. It helps in weight loss, treats constipation and diarrhea, eliminates bacteria, good for diabetics, good for eyesight, reduces stress and heals wounds, burn and skin eruption.
5. Now turn on the flame to medium. The oil is getting heated up. The curry leaves are fried and the essence of the curry leaves are getting extracted to the oil. You can massage this oil in your scalp 2 hours prior to your shower. It is always recommended to make this oil fresh and use it immediately to get the full benefit out of it.
6. Now you can see the color of the curry leaves are starting to change, at this stage off the flame and allow it to cool a little.
7. After an hour you can strain the oil and use the oil right away. Very useful and healthy oil recipe, so do try this magical hair oil at your home and write back to me your feedback.
8. Happy Cooking!!
Music: Jingle Bells (Instrumental) – Jingle Punks
Software used :
Adobe photoshop CS6 : https://www.adobe.com/in/products/pho…
Filmora Wondershare : https://filmora.wondershare.com/
Adobe Premiere Pro : https://www.adobe.com/in/products/pre…
grey hair,white hair,reverse grey hair naturally,Home Remedy for Grey Hair,Best way to get Black Hair Naturally,Reverse white / gray hair naturally,Remedy to get rid of gray or white hair,How to stop grey/ white hair,Homemade Hair Tonic,Homemade Hair Oil,Hair Growth,hair pigmentation,stop grey hair,reverse grey hair,hair loss,stop hair falling,hair color,homemade remedy,hair care,coconut oil,curry leaves,grey hair problem,hair,hair oil