Hair Falling Out After Pregnancy | Hair Fall After Delivery – Reasons & Remedies | How to stop hair fall
An interesting Health Fact
Did You Know?
An egg contains every vitamin except vitamin C.
Why Does Postpartum Hair Loss Happen?
Your hair normally grows in cycles. But during pregnancy, most of the hair stays in the growth phase due to those big changes in your body’s hormones.
Many women experience hair fall after delivery is a common phenomenon. In the weeks following delivery, new moms suffer from severe hair fall as the hormones are adjusting themselves and returning to their normal phase. Not just after delivery, it can sometimes occur during pregnancy. The abnormalities in hormones can be different for different women.
Here are a few tips and tricks to help your hair regrow.
Tips for dealing During and postpartum hair loss
If you’re losing hair since giving birth, there are some things you can do about it:
• 1. Lack of adequate nutrition
• Poor nutrition can lead to weakness in the body and hair loss troubles. Keep your hair healthy by eating well and continuing to take your prenatal vitamin supplement.
• Poor quality hair care products
• Be extra gentle during your shedding season to prevent excess hair loss after pregnancy. Shampoo only when necessary, and use a good conditioner and a wide-toothed comb to minimize tangling.
• Unnecessary hair treatments
• Skip blow-dryers, curling, and flat irons if you can, and put off any chemically based treatments like straightening until the shedding stops.
• Medical help
Talk to your practitioner if your hair loss is excessive. Stress
Pregnancy can take a toll on your emotional as well as mental wellness. Stress combined with fear and nervousness often causes hair fall and thinning.
The information provided on our channel videos is for general purposes only. We strongly recommend that you consult your physician or doctor before any workout or using any recipe you find on our channel. All information is provided only for educational & entertainment purposes only, besides this, we are trying perfect, specific, valid, and detailed information for our viewers. We are not responsible for any losses and damages.