Hair Breakage Causes and Treatments.
A- Hair Breakage Causes part 1.
Reard more : https://tinyurl.com/5ryvhab2
A- Hair Breakage Causes Part 2.
Scales make up the structure of your hair. Your hair is protected from breaking by overlapping scales on each strand. Hair breakdown happens when these scales become weak, which commonly occurs near the shafts. It can dry out your hair, making it frizzy and prone to split ends.
1. Eating disorders and Improper diet, make sure you’re getting enough nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
Dietary restrictions can harm your hair. Make sure you’re receiving enough nutrients, vitamins, and minerals to keep your hair and skin in good shape. Iron, zinc, and folic acid are all essential nutrients. Antioxidant and protein-rich foods should also be consumed.
2. Dryness and brittle hair, using harsh products, shampooing your hair too often, and washing it with hot water, not using a conditioner after you have cleaned your scalp.
3. Over-brushing, styling Tools That Produce Heat: try to use a heat protectant, and let your hair breathe.
Breaking strands of hair can be caused by brushing your hair too vigorously. It can also damage your hair by pulling it out from its roots. That you only brush your hair softly when you need to style it .
Extreme temperatures might cause your hair’s scales to disintegrate and break. Excessive use of such instruments should be avoided. Allow your hair to air out. Using a heat protectant can also help to keep these tools from causing damage to your hair.
4. Chemical treatments include relaxations, coloring, or perming your hair.
5. When you’re out of the shower, your hair is in a vulnerable state, rubbing your hair with towels or using heat can actually damage it.
It’s crucial to let your hair air dry to avoid long-term damage. When you get out of the shower, your hair is in a susceptible state. Hair can be damaged by rubbing it with rags or using heat on it.
6. Tying up your hair too often, tight hairstyles: Leaving it loosely tied is the best way.
7. Hypothyroidism, a lack of thyroid hormone can result in hair damage and even hair loss.
Hypothyroidism is a disorder in which your thyroid glands are unable to produce enough thyroid hormones. Hair development is dependent on thyroid hormones. Hair damage and even hair loss can be caused by a deficiency of thyroid hormone.
8. Lack of hair trims, you need to remove some of the old cells to help new ones grow, trimming your hair keeps it healthy and free of broken ends.
Cutting your hair may appear to be harmful to it. Hair trims, on the other hand, keep your hair healthy and clear of split ends, which is ironic. Hair trimming is similar to skin exfoliation in that both require the removal of some old cells to allow new ones to develop. Split ends cause breakage because the cuticle divides up the rest of the length of your hair.
9. Extreme stress.
10. Incorrect brushing and combing, use wide-tooth combs, brush only when your hair is dry.
You’ve probably heard that brushing your hair 100 times a day is beneficial to your hair. To avoid breakage, make sure you utilized wide-tooth combs. Use a brush only after your hair is completely dry, and avoid using plastic bristles. Instead, use a brush with natural bristles.
11. Use a silk pillowcase, sleeping on a cotton pillowcase, increases friction on the hair, consequently weakening the cuticle.
If you notice unusual amounts of hair shedding, you should see a doctor to check for the underlying cause.
12. UV rays, your hair can get sunburned just as your skin can, keeping your hair covered from the sun, and using a UV protectant for your hair when it’s not under a hat or shade.
13. Chlorine Water is terrible for your hair and skin, If you do plan on going in the pool or salt-water pools, and getting your hair wet, douse it in conditioner beforehand.