fenugreek for hair growth 🌿 2 Ways to Use Fenugreek Seeds For EXTREME Hair Growth 🌿 fenugreek oil
please subscribe to my channel
👇🏻👇🏻 ❤🙏🙏❤ 👇🏻👇🏻
Hey guys so today I will show you How To Make Fenugreek Oil For Faster Hair Growth & Length Retention
Fenugreek seeds are rich in folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin K, and vitamin C, and are also stocked with minerals such as potassium, calcium, and iron. Fenugreek seeds are also high in protein and nicotinic acid, which are known to be beneficial against hair loss and dandruff, and in treating a variety of scalp problems such as dry hair, baldness, and thinning hair. It contains large amounts of lecithin that moisturizes the hair and strengthens the roots or hair follicles. The seeds also help hydrate hair, restore shine, and bounce.
Fenugreek Oil for Hair growth: Fenugreek Oil has many benefits for hair such as reducing dandruff, preventing shedding, and promoting faster hair growth! Include fenugreek in your natural hair regimen for healthy hair and better length retention.
How to Make Fenugreek Hair Oil: has been used for centuries to treat hair fall, thinning, and grow thicker and longer hair
In this video, I share how to make a DIY fenugreek oil in simple steps. Enjoy and please leave a comment below if you try it
Fenugreek Oil Benefits:
1- fenugreek seed is used for hair growth, it promotes faster hair growth and maintains your hair so that you have very long hair.
2- This hair oil will strengthen your follicles and prevents hair fall. Fenugreek also reverses baldness and prevents premature greying of hair. It helps you get long hair fast. It is inexpensive to make.
3- Use it regularly to get rid of dandruff, hair fall, and baldness.
4- It stops the itchy scalp.
4- prevents hair loss
5-stops hair thinning.
6- It thickens the hair (Fenugreek for thicker hair growth).
How to make Fenugreek hair oil at home for long & thick hair to reverse baldness and stops grey hair:
-First, you have to toast the fenugreek seeds on heat to help make the seeds easier to blend into fenugreek powder. Heating the seeds also helps to remove excess water, leaving the concentrated contents of the fenugreek, which is what you need for long hair, promote hair growth, and stop grey hair. Use medium heat and toast for 5 minutes while stirring the fenugreek seeds.
– After tasting the fenugreek seeds on the heat for 5 minutes, turn off the heat and allow it to cool.
– Blend into fenugreek powder. Blending them into fine fenugreek powder helps to infuse the content of fenugreek into the oil, giving you fenugreek oil that is rich with nutrients that enhance faster hair growth.
– Add olive oil, virgin coconut oil, or grapeseed oil to the fenugreek powder in a small bowl; this serves as the carrier oil for making our infused fenugreek oil for hair growth.
– Place the fenugreek and coconut oil (or olive oil) mixture in a pot of boiling water (double boiling) and cook for 20 minutes. This helps infuse the content of the fenugreek powder into the olive oil or into the virgin coconut oil. Keep stirring as you do boil.
– Remove from the heat and strain. Your fenugreek oil for faster hair growth is ready.
Now that you have known how to make Fenugreek Hair oil at home, let us see how to use fenugreek hair oil.
How to use Fenugreek hair oil for hair lengthening
– Apply directly to your hair or you can add to your hair cream and use it 3 times a week for better results.
– You can add vitamin E capsules to preserve it and make it last longer and also nourishes the hair.
📧 Any Inquiry:
#fenugreekoil #hairgrowth #fenugreekforhair #longhair