Almost all hair loss in guys results from male-pattern baldness, a genetic trait that comes from your parents. Hair loss (alopecia) can affect just your scalp or your entire body, and it can be temporary or permanent. It can be the result of heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or a normal part of ageing. Anyone can lose hair on their head, but it’s more common in men.
What is the reason for Hairfall in men?
1. Heat – Dryer, Working on sunlight can cause heat. Heat can also damage your hair.
2. Sweat- Apart from causing hair loss, excessive sweating on the scalp can even damage our hair quality as well. The lactic acid present in our sweat can bind with keratin (protein) that is already present in our hair follicles. This can take away the natural lustre and strength of our hair
3. Pollution- Air pollution could cause hair loss, according to a study that tested the effect of dust and fuel particles on human scalp cells. Researchers found that exposure to common pollutants reduced the levels of four proteins responsible for hair growth and hair retention
Here are 3 Home remedies That you can make at home very easily and apply to your hair like a hair mask.
1. Onion Juice, Fenugreek Seeds. Mixed it well & Apply to your hair. Apply 2-3 Times a week
2. Alovera Gell & Curd. Mixed it well & Apply to your hair. Apply 2-3 Times a week
3. Banana, Curd, Lemon. Mixed it well & Apply to your hair
Wait for 20-25 minutes and then wash your hair.
4. Never wash your hair on a regular basis. Wash your hair once in a 3 days
5. Always massage your scalp with Mustard oil & Coconut oil
So, If you want to grow your hair naturally. Then use these Home remedies.
Hi, Thanks for visiting my channel.
To book consultation
www.drnehamehta.com or call 9728732637
appointments available for International clients too
Dr Neha Mehta is a Registered Consultant Psychologist and famous Female sex counselor in India. She’s a corporate Speaker, and a well-known Parent Coach. She is the youngest leading Psychologist in Haryana.
Dr Neha handles couple, marital, child and Mental Health issues.
Dr Neha Mehta is also a Gold Medalist, National Youtuber, and Blogger. Her Videos and Live Sessions are being appreciated by viewers all over the globe
She has trained more than 5000 interns and is verse with marital therapy, sexual therapy, CBT, EFT, and child counselling.
subscribe to her psychology channel for mental health issues and psychology career advice
Some of the Areas of expertise are Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, Autism, Marriage Counseling, Sexual Counselling, Schizophrenia, etc. Currently, she owns her own Clinic in Hisar, Haryana, and runs an online Mental Health portal My Fit Brain.
Dr Neha Mehta
My Website:- https://drnehamehta.com/
Like My Facebook Page:- https://www.facebook.com/drnehamehtaofficial
Follow Me on Instagram:- https://www.instagram.com/drnehaofficial
Book an Appointment- https://myfitbrain.in/online-therapists/dr-neha-mehta
Now you can Book an appointment session with Dr Neha Mehta from the android app ‘Dr Neha Mehta’ too.
Here you can get access to
✔️ 100% Secure Counselling
✔️ Chat, Audio & Video Modes
✔️ Card/wallet Payment options
✔️Free Blogs & Videos
✔️ Save the time of travelling to the clinic
You are requested to please install it on your device and give a rating on Google Play Store.
Channel Managed By-